When you join General Dynamics, you'll become part of a world class team that inspires innovation.
With over 50 years in the defense, aerospace and imagery industries, General Dynamics is an established leader and trusted advisor in solving our nation's toughest challenges.
Our strengths include:
· 43% of our employees are tenured over 10 years
· 64% of employees hold a security clearance
· 30 years providing cybersecurity expertise to government agencies
· 40+ locations
· General Dynamics is a Fortune 100 company
· Employees include veterans from all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces
· General Dynamics has received top 50 Employer awards from:
-2013 Equal Opportunity Magazine
-2013 Minority Engineer Magazine
-2013 CAREERS & the DisABLED
-2013 Workforce Diversity Magazine
-2013 Workforce Diversity for Engineering & IT Professionals
-2013 Woman Engineer
When you join our team, you'll work with leading edge technology and the best in the industry to solve tough customer problems while keeping our nation safe.
To learn more about our history, visit our Heritage page.
General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems is an Affirmative Action Employer who values cultural diversity in the workplace. The company is an active corporate citizen and a steward of the environment.